In addition to the information displayed in signing overview, each signing can be opened for more information. When you click and select a transaction in the overview, a pop-up will show all the registered information and data about the specific signing. If the signing is Started you will have the opportunities to either; Abort Signing, Send new notification to signer, Download all documents, Add recipient and the green Close button. If a signing is Completed you will have the opportunities to; Send new notification to signer, Download all documents or close.
Recipients of copy
Edit recipient’s detail
- Click on the signing in the signing overview.
- Find the signers information under the Details tab.
- Click Edit next to the information you wish to edit.
- Click Save and close the signing details pop-up.
- Select Abort signing if you wish to abort an ongoing signing.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the signing. Note! It is not possible to reactivate a signing which has been aborted.
Send new notification to the signer
- Select Send new notification to the signer.
- Then choose how you want to send and what kind of notification you want to send.
- Click Send to send the notification.
Download all documents
- Select Download all documents.
- A Zip file will then be stored on your computer.
- Select Add recipient.
- A window will appear, where you can enter the signers information and choose additional settings.