Secure File Transfer to e-Boks and SafeCloud
It is now possible to send files directly to either e-Boks or SafeCloud accounts. e-Boks rates apply to file sizes.
Replies to “Simple Questions” are also delivered as XML
When signers answer your Simple Questions, the emails that are returned to you will now have an XML file attached. This allows you to merge replies using your chosen data software.
Increased anonymization including reference numbers
We have created a new option for anonymizing the reference number. Some Addo-users input information that could be personally identifiable in the reference number field, and this can now be removed if you wish to be GDPR-compliant.
Addo Print updated
We have added a new option to use the signing template receipt settings when sending via Addo Print.
Even more customization of emails
We have added an option to show or hide the sender’s phone and/or email address in Addo’s notification, reminder, and receipt emails.
Addo API updates:
- InitiateSecureTransfer supported via API.
- Add ExternalReferenceId in responses.
- AdditionalData property added to RecipientData (Optional field to store any data per Recipient. Limited to 4000 characters).
- API description and documentation updated.
- HASH-value of attachments is now added in the signed document for extra security.
- Correct display of VAT for non-Danish customers.
- Mail-Merge no longer requires CPR-numbers when using nemID validation.
- Occasional Internal Server Error when sending Addo Forms.
- Less restrictive TLS-check allows for one of several mail servers on a domain to be offline.
- Group Administrators lost access to see transaction details from other users in their group (fixed).