Did you receive one or more documents that you have to sign using Visma Addo? Then the following is the procedure from your point of view.
- Immediately after the documents are sent from Visma Addo, you will receive an email in your inbox. The company or the person who has sent the documents will be listed as the sender. In this example, it is "Visma Consulting".
Note: This email is sent from mail address 'email@example.com', which is a no-reply mail, and you will, therefore, receive an error if you try to reply to this email. If you need to get in touch with the person who sent you the documents, please send them a separate mail to their personal mailing address.
When you open the email the content in it, including text, logo, and colors, will be customized by those who sent it to you.
- Click on the OPEN DOCUMENT button and you will be taken to the signing portal where you will find an overview of the documents you need to sign and the appendix you need to approve.
Note: As an additional security measure, you may need to identify yourself before you can access the document. It is the sender who has decided which identification method you should use. This could be e.g. NemID or BankID. You can read more about
Click 'Read and sign' to access and read the document. Please be aware that depending on the size of the document, it may take some time for the document to load.
Remember to read the document carefully before you specify your signature, as your signature is legally binding. Read more about the validity of your signature using Visma Addo here.
- When you have read the document, you can either sign the document or reject it. If you choose to reject it, a pop-up window will be shown from where you can add a note to the sender explaining why you reject it.
However, if you instead choose to sign the document, it is the sender who has decided how you must sign. Among the various signing options are:
- The OK button: Where you simply click on the green OK button.
- Touchscreen signature: Click on the green 'sign document' button and a popup window is shown from where you can either draw a signature using your mouse/touchpad or upload an image of your signature. If you choose the latter, the format of the image must be either .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, or .svg.
- NemID Private or NemID employee: Click on the green 'sign document' button and the NemID applet is shown. Here, you specify your personal user-ID and password and click next. Then you get the option to approve using your NemID code app on your smartphone/tablet or your keycard.
- Norwegian BankID: When you click on the green 'sign document' button, you will get the opportunity to sign either using BankID or BankID mobile.
- Swedish BankID: When you click on the green 'sign document' button, you will get the opportunity to sign either using BankID or BankID mobile.
Once you have signed all documents separately and the green checkmark is visible from all the documents, click the 'SEND button'.
Note: Clicking SEND is a necessary step in order for you to complete the signing process. If you forget to click send, the process will not be completed and the documents will not be send signed back to the sender.
- When you have clicked SEND, you have completed the signing, and yourself and the sender of the document will receive a copy of the signed document in an email or in your e-Boks.
- The sender may have added an extra security measure in the form of a password that you must type in before you can access the signed document. This password is either your SSN (CPR) or an optional code made by yourself.
Note: If you need more information about the security and privacy in Visma Addo, including e.g. how long time your signed documents are stored, how the system handles your personal information, or how we ensure a high level of security - Click HERE.