The signing window is divided into two sections, including Signers & Documents and forms. Below is each section including its functionality explained.
Signers & Documents and forms
Template: Select the template that suits your needs, e.g. one of the standard templates such as "Sending E-mail/Web signature, 14 days expired"
- It is the template that by default determines how the signer is notified, what signing method to use, and when a signing period expires. However, if you wish to make corrections and customize a specific transaction you are able to do so before sending.
- Read more about how to create templates via this link.
Add Signer: Here, you add the signer(s) who should sign the document(s). You can add as many signers as you want to.
Recipient of Copy: Add a recipient who should receive a copy of the signed document. This person will not enter the transaction as signer.
- If you added a "Recipient of Copy" to the template you are using, the recipient will be automatically added.
Reference Number: Here, you can keep track on the signing by adding you own reference number, which is shown in the transaction overview page.
Documents and Forms: Is where you add the document(s) to be signed. Drag the document into the document field or use the Add document button.
- Note: You are only allowed to upload and send documents in PDF format.
The messages the signers will receive are by default taken from that template you are using. However, it is possible to customize the messages to the signers in the window below.
- Note: Messages cannot exceed 1000 characters.
Language in Mails/SMS: Choose what language that should be shown to the signer. The signer can themselves choose another language afterwards if necessary.
Messages to Signers: The message written in this box will be visible to all signers before the documents are signed. See below example:
Checkboxes: Decide whether the signers should be allowed to add comments or add attachments.
Invitation Message: Contains a default message from you template. The default message can be changed if needed.
Deadline and Reminder Message: Contains a default message from you template including the settings concerning the transaction's deadline and how often notifications should be send to the signers. The default message and settings can be changed if needed.
Receipt Options: Contains a default message from you template. The default message can be changed if needed.
You are now ready to send the document. Click the Send button.