Create surveys and forms that can be completed and signed digitally.
This is the basic process behind Addo Forms:
- The form is created as a form template
- A form based on that template is sent to a respondent
- The respondent fills out the form
- The completed form is turned into a PDF
- The respondent signs the PDF
- The signed PDF is returned to Addo.
Templates allow you to send many copies of the same form, and the individual copies can be modified to suit the individual respondent, before they are sent.