How to use the signing overview
On the Signing overview you can see the status of each signing, as well as details such as the date of the request, the signing type and how many credits were used on the signing. If you click on a specific signing, a pop-up will show all the registered information and data about the specific signing. Read more about signing details here.
Add columns to signing overview
You can change or add the columns in the Signing overview.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Signing overview.
- Put a checkmark next to the columns you want to see on Signing overview.
Downloading the signing Overview
You can also download the signing overview, here is how to do.
- Choose the periode from where you want to download the signings.
- Then make sure that the columns display all the information about the signings you want to download.
- Click the Download CSV to prompte the download.
- CSV file can then be opened in Microsoft Excel
When a signing is opened in the detail view, all information that is registered about each individual signing will be displayed. Besides the signing details, there is also a few features which are described in signing details.