How to Use the Signing Overview
On the Signing overview, you can see the status of each signing, as well as details such as the date of the request, the signing type, and how many credits were used on the signing. If you click on a specific signing, a pop-up will show all the registered information and data about the specific signing. Read more about signing details here.
Add Columns to your Signing Overview
You can change or add the columns in the Signing overview.
- Click on the gear icon in the bottom right corner of the Signing overview.
- Put a checkmark next to the columns you want to see in your Signing overview.
Note! It is here you can choose the Transaction ID, which is used when you contact the Addo support.
Download the Signing Overview Data
You can also download the signing overview data, here is how to do so.
- Choose the period from where you want to download the signings.
- Then make sure that the columns display all the information about the signings you want to download. If not add the columns of information you wish to add.
- Click on the Download CSV button to initiate the download.
- A CSV file can then be opened in Microsoft Excel
When a specific signing is opened from your Signing Overview you will see the signing details. In the detail view, all information that is registered about each individual signing will be displayed. Besides the signing details, there are also a few features that are described in signing details.