In this guide, we will explain how to create a template with advanced signing flow. In order to understand how to use the template. Please read these articles about templates, you will find them here.
If you want to create a template with an advanced signing flow, here how to do it.
- Click on Account setting in the top right menu and select Signing Templates in the menu to the left. At the right, you will find the Templates
- Select Create new template.
- Give your template a name for whatever process you wish to use the template for.
- Select scroll down and select Advanced under Signing flow.
- Whether you create a template with simple or advanced signing flow the settings under: Basic settings, Invitation message, and Deadline & reminder message are the same. This guide will not explain these settings but they are explained in depth in this guide.
- Now it's time to add the signer roles. A signer role may contain one or more signers and can have the title e.g. Executive Board, Accountant or Conductor. Signer roles let you divide your signers into groups in whatever way you want. This allows you to build the correct signing order quickly and easily.
- The next thing you have to do is add the Document groups. A document group can contain one or more documents and lets you divide your document into groups. Each document group can have their own specific signing order. Document groups can be: Annual reports, Financial records or Protocols.
- The Signing flow is built by adding the signer's roles in preferred order for each document group you have created. You define the order of how the signatures must be obtained for the various document groups by placing the recipient roles in the preferred order. Each column indicates a signing stage where documents must be signed by one recipient role before they can be sent to the next stage and the next recipient role. Eg. documents in 1st signing must be signed before they are sent to the recipient roles in 2nd signing. You place the recipient roles in the different signing stages by clicking Add role where you wish to add a role.1st signing: The recipient roles added to the 1st signing for the different document groups will receive the documents for signing first.
2nd signing: The recipient roles added to the 2nd signing will receive the documents for signing when all of the recipient roles from the1st signing has signed the documents. This will be the same for the 3rd and 4th signing stage.
- When you are finished and click Save. The template can now be found in the list of the templates and will be available to the users you have selected.