By downloading and installing Visma Addo Print you can send documents for signing directly from your Microsoft Office applications eg. Word or even any other Windows programs. You will have corresponding functionality using Visma Addo Print as you have on the Visma Addo Web signing service. You can eg. add multiple recipients, choose signing template, choose whether the signing should be sequential or parallel and have access to relevant group templates.
How does it work
Visma Addo Print works as a printer driver which is installed on your computer as a regular printer. When your document is ready to send for signing you activate Visma Addo Print as if you were going to print it on a printer. Instead of choosing a normal printer, you choose Visma Addo Print. When ‘printing’ to Visma Addo Print the application will automatically open with your document all ready to send for signing.
You can install Visma Addo Print yourself or get help from your own IT department.
Send document from Microsoft Word
If you want to send documents directly from Microsoft Word here how to do.
- Open the document you want to send for signing. When the document is as you want, you are ready to send it for signing with Visma Addo.
- Activate Visma Addo Print which you can do in three different ways. Either by hitting the print button (or ctrl+P). Then choose Addo from the list of printers, or by using the Addo menu tab in the top menu of your Microsoft Word.
- When you have activated Visma Addo Print, the document is automatically converted into a PDF version. The Visma Addo dialogue opens.
- Choose your recipients by clicking Add recipient under recipients and enter the recipient information. Remember that you can also use the Visma Addo address book.
- You can also write a message to your recipient, which will appear when the recipient access the document.
- Now click on Send to request the signature.
- Documents send from Visma Addo Print will be available in the Visma Addo signing overview when you log on to vismaaddo.net. From here you can follow the signing process in the signing overview.