You have now set up the integration on your account and are ready to configure it on your templates. This article will guide you through the setup process in the templates.
Refer to the guide below to configure the integration on the templates and receive the signed documents in your shared email address.
Set Template to Shared Mail integration
Once you have created a shared mail, it will by default be used as a recipient for signed documents on the whole account together with the original sender.
If you want it to apply to specific templates, or templates that existed before you created the mail, use the following guide.
- Click the Cogwheel in the top right corner
- Click Templates
- Click on the Template you wish to edit
You will now see the settings for this specific template.
- Roll down to, and click on Sender distribution methods
- Check the box Shared E-mail in order to make the template send the signed documents to the shared E-mail
- Check the box Sender's E-mail if you also want the senders E-mail to recieve the signed documents
- Remember to click Save
You have now configured your template to send to the shared email address! Refer to the article Shared e-mail address - How to send for more information.